Annual Short Course
Next Classes: Part 1: Saturday, May 5, 2018; Part 2: Saturday, May 12, 2018. See the brochure for times and locations.
This Short Course will assist new beekeepers in getting started, as well as provide continuing educational information to current beekeepers.
The Short Coursee features:
- Qualified and experienced instructors
- Hands-on experience in a working apiary
- Folder of beekeeping and related information
- Manufacturer and Supply Catalogs
- Interaction with experienced beekeepers
- Refreshments made with honey
- Door Prizes
Participants are encouraged to bring a bee veil and suit, if possible, on second day.
For additional information, please download the 2018 Annual Short Course Brochure, or contact John Novinger at (717) 365-3215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.